One of these days, I’m going to research the relationship between health and having a good sense of humor. But until them, I’m going to assume that having a good sense of humor provides postive benefits to good health.
BTW, if you are aware of good evidence that my assumptions is true, please comment with links. That’d really help me out.
Also, if you’d like to comment with some additional jokes or ways to make us laugh, that’d be good,too. I’m especially looking for short, pithy one-liners. Keep them clean! Like these:
- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
- Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.
- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven’t lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.